[mou] SCISSOR-TAILED FLYCATCHER --UPDATE SUNDAY

Drewbec@aol.com Drewbec@aol.com
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:07:06 EDT

My wife and I observered the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher this morning between
(approx.) 9:45 -10:15am in the location descibed yesterday by Julian Sellers.
For those interested, this is a first record for the county. I believe the bird
is an immature, with the color of the belly varying in different light from
the previously described yellow to a very pale orangy-pink or salmon. It's a
beautiful bird. I was surprised that no other birders showed up the entire time
we watched the bird......

Drew Smith
Eagan, Dakota County