[mou] Transportation needed for Boreal owl Boxes

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@BestBuy.com
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:23:55 -0500

There is an opportunity to help Boreal owls that can be solved with a
pickup truck. Al Batt, from down near Albert Lea, has generously offered
30 boxes built to the specs for Boreal Owl habitation.  The cost is
free. The problem is, the place to put them up is in Northern Lake and
Cook Counties. I have people who will help us put them up and in the
right habitat, marked on a GPS, but I need to get them moved. I don't
have a truck and neither does Al Batt anymore. If anyone finds they can
move these for us, either to the cities or to Duluth, we will take it
from there.  Please contact me if you think you can swing it and I will
put you into contact with Al. If we get an influx of Boreals it would be
interesting to see what % would choose natural over man-made cavities.
Please think it over truck/trailer owners.

Mark Alt
Brooklyn Center, MN
mark.alt@bestbuy.com

"Birds and their songs are important to me, they add to my enjoyment of
life"=20