[mou] Cardinal Pictures and Eagle pictures posted

Mathias Schaust Jr. matt@northernexposuregetaway.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:01:41 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C39CA3.9C2AAA70

For those of you interested in seeing the picture of our cardinal =
visitor here in northern MN, we have posted it on our website for you.
Also the golden eagle and the three eagles perched on a tree together =
are now posted also. In one of the photos you can see that a crow =
(raven?) is perched under the Bald Eagle in the top of the tree, the =
next photo shows that he did 'escape' the talons of the eagle!
The Golden and Bald Eagle are here today, they are always a welcome =
sight, but especially fun when they are hanging out for our first snow!

Our website has a new look! We have 'overhauled' the site, preparing to =
'Showcase' the winning photographs of our 'Wild Birds of Your Region' =
Photo Contest, which will soon be coming to a close!
We welcome your input on our new site, let us know if you find any =
glitches! We have found a few in the page titles, hopefully we will get =
these fixed!
http://www.northernexposuregetaway.com

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C39CA3.9C2AAA70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For those of you interested in seeing =
the picture=20
of our cardinal visitor here in northern MN, we have posted it on our =
website=20
for you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also the golden eagle and the three =
eagles perched=20
on a tree together are now posted also. In one of the photos you can see =
that a=20
crow (raven?) is perched under the Bald Eagle in the top of the tree, =
the next=20
photo shows that he did 'escape' the talons of the eagle!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Golden and Bald Eagle are here =
today, they are=20
always a welcome sight, but especially fun when they are hanging out for =
our=20
first snow!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Our website has a new look! We have =
'overhauled'=20
the site, preparing to 'Showcase' the winning photographs of our 'Wild =
Birds of=20
Your Region' Photo Contest, which will soon be coming to a =
close!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We welcome your input on our new site, =
let us know=20
if you find any glitches! We have found a few in the page titles, =
hopefully we=20
will get these fixed!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.northernexposuregetaway.com">http://www.northernexposu=