[mou] Boreal Owl boxes

SnoEowl@aol.com SnoEowl@aol.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:25:08 EST

--part1_95.349c6f26.2cd28754_boundary

  Thanks to Helen Tucker, Mike Hendrickson and Mark Alt, the Boreal Owl boxes
have departed my Batt House and are on their way to Bill Lane.  Thanks, too,
to Chris Benson for his offer to help.

I am a fortunate man to know so many wonderful folks,

Al Batt

--part1_95.349c6f26.2cd28754_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp; Thanks to Helen Tucker, Mike Hendrickson=20=
and Mark Alt, the Boreal Owl boxes have departed my Batt House and are on th=
eir way to Bill Lane.&nbsp; Thanks, too, to Chris Benson for his offer to he=
lp. <BR>
<BR>
I am a fortunate man to know so many wonderful folks,<BR>
<BR>
Al Batt </FONT></HTML>

--part1_95.349c6f26.2cd28754_boundary--