[mou] Directions to Sage Thrasher

Jeremy Ridlbauer sundew@boreal.org
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:14:36 -0600

Elijah -

Head up the North Shore on Hwy 61 to Grand Marais.

You are almost there when you are going through the construction.  Near the
bottom of the hill coming into town, on the right side (lake side) is the
rec park.  It may or may not have a sign up right now due to the
construction, but there are campground-like buildings and campers in sight
from the highway.  The SATH has been seen at the end of the road, near the
boat launch area, at the pavilion, and along the creek that runs through the
park.  Just find a place to park and wander through, you'll be bound to run
into another birder who knows where it is or find it yourself.

Jeremy

Jeremy Ridlbauer
Sundew Technical Services
47° 44' 59"   -90° 20' 17"