[mou] 100+ times 87 counties

Chuck krulas@charter.net
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:38:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3789C.4C693360

On Friday August 29 I found the last 5 species I needed to get to 100 in =
Pennington County,  the last county of the 87 to reach this goal. Along =
the way, I birded with many individuals who helped achieve this goal. =
This is a thanks to all of you that helped me find the birds and shared =
pointers on bird identification and shared you expertise with me.

Some of the major contributors in my getting to this goal need to be =
recognized for their help.

Thanks go to Jeff Stephenson for the many hours and miles we birded =
together chasing to all the counties working on big days and just =
getting to the 100 mark.

Since my first Minnesota Birding Weekend in 1992, I have enjoyed =
Traveling with Kim Eckert (and Craig Mandel) To many different areas. =
Kim, who has the patience of a Great Gray Owl, loves to share ID tips =
with any interested listener. These trips have added some impressive =
numbers, at least to me

Of my 11,745 county sightings These trips added 22 state birds and 3512 =
county birds

So Kim and Craig thanks for putting up with me on all those trips.(This =
goes to all the other attendees also) they were a fantastic learning =
experience.

Also I have to than Bob Ekblad who provided me with a Guide to Olmsted =
County Birding and his numerous Big Day Events, Christmas Bird counts =
which probably started me on this crazy pastime. All of my county list =
are recorded on his Checklist of Minnesota Birds.

Good Birding
Chuck Krulas
Rochester, Olmsted Cty
507-289-8675
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3789C.4C693360

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On Friday August 29 I found the last 5 =
species I=20
needed to get to 100 in Pennington County,&nbsp; the last county of the =
87 to=20
reach this goal. Along the way, I birded with many individuals who =
helped=20
achieve this goal. This is a thanks to all of you that helped me find =
the birds=20
and shared pointers on bird identification and shared you expertise with =

me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some of the major contributors in my =
getting to=20
this goal need to be recognized for their help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks go to Jeff Stephenson for the =
many hours and=20
miles we birded together chasing to all the counties working on big days =
and=20
just getting to the 100 mark.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Since my first Minnesota Birding =
Weekend in 1992, I=20
have enjoyed Traveling with Kim Eckert (and Craig Mandel) To many =
different=20
areas. Kim, who has the patience of a Great Gray Owl, loves to share ID =
tips=20
with any interested listener. These trips have added some impressive =
numbers, at=20
least to me</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Of my 11,745 county sightings These =
trips added 22=20
state birds and 3512 county birds</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So Kim and Craig thanks for putting up =
with me on=20
all those trips.(This goes to all the other attendees also) they were a=20
fantastic learning experience.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also I have to than Bob Ekblad who =
provided me with=20
a Guide to Olmsted County Birding and his numerous Big Day=20
Events,&nbsp;Christmas Bird counts which probably started me on this =
crazy=20
pastime. All of my county list are recorded on his Checklist of =
Minnesota=20
Birds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Good Birding</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chuck Krulas<BR>Rochester, Olmsted=20
Cty<BR>507-289-8675</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3789C.4C693360--