[mou] Black-throated Blue Warbler, Woodlake, Henn Co.

Conny Brunell connyb@mycidco.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:54:43

This morning Leslie and I were walking in Wood Lake Nature Center in Richfield and the first bird we came across was a Female Black-throated Blue Warbler.  From the front entrance going East just before the path splits to the outside path she was on  branches overhanging the sidewalk, then flew to the backside of the trees in the parking lot.  There was a wave of Warblers that pushed through right behind her.

It was nice to hear the White-throated Sparrows singing in the park again.  There was also a Lincoln's Sparrow, and we had at least 10 Swainson's Thrush cross our path.

Conny Brunell
Richfield, Hennepin Cty
connyb@mycidco.com