[mou] umconfirmed Wilson's Plover

Kim R. Eckert kreckert@cpinternet.com
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:10:56 -0500

I received a third-hand report of a Wilson's Plover being seen this morning
on the beach somewhere at Park Point in Duluth. I was told it was written
on the bird sightings board at Hawk Ridge, and I don't yet know who the
observer is or who wrote it on the board. There were Semipalmated Plovers
at Park Point this morning, and, of course, it is possible one of these
Semis was misidentified. I am heading up to Hawk Ridhe now and will post a
follow-up later today if there is any further information.  - Kim Eckert