[mou] conservation- Arctic Refuge call-in day!

fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:35:18 -0600

>Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:30:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
>From: crcbsjh@earthlink.net
>To: scott@alaskacoalition.org
>Subject: Arctic Refuge call-in day!

Yes, I would admit this is political as well as conservation.  I didn't say
what your call should represent.
Based on the previous poll taken on this list serve, members want to know
about these issues and how to make their voices heard in Washington.  I
hope you all call today.

Randy Frederickson
MOU conservation committee