[mou] Osprey at Pet Trails, Murphy-Hanrehan, Scott County

sharrie slafleur@mchsi.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:03:26 -0700

I just came back from Cleary to check on the opsrey, must of been mom
sitting on the nest and dad had just arrived, he was chasing off some
smaller birds, i was worried about them and the nest after the storms last
nights.. but all looks good..they are just the coolest birds... can you guys
tell i love raptors... sharrie

-- Original Message -----
From: "Williams, Bob" <BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM>
To: <mou-net@cbs.umn.edu>
Cc: <nlauseng@threeriversparkdistrict.org>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 9:36 AM
Subject: [mou] Osprey at Pet Trails, Murphy-Hanrehan, Scott County

This morning on my usual walk I saw 2 OSPREY on the nesting platform at
the north end of Minnregs Lake.  One of them was seen right before that
carrying nesting material, so it looks like they may try to set up house
this year.
I had a total of 46 species including my first FIELD SPARROW of the
year.
Bob Williams, Bloomington