[mou] Rice County results

Dave Bartkey cerulean1966@msn.com
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:16:29 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C42A17.7FF20B80

Hi everyone,
  The Birding Club of Rice County held it's second field trip today with =
pretty good results. We ended the day with 77 total species seen. =
Highlights included Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Yellow-rumped Warbler, Lesser =
and Greater Yellowlegs, Dunlin, Pectoral Sandpiper, Great-horned Owl =
(fantastic looks), Wilson's Snipe, Pileated Woodpecker, Hermit Thrush, =
Brown Thrasher, Yellow-headed Blackbird, Purple Martin, Barn Swallow, =
No. Rough-wing Swallow,  Eastern Meadowlark, Mute Swan (2), 13 duck =
species, and 9 species of sparrow including Lincoln's and one lone Am. =
Tree Sparrow.

  It could have been a lot less windy, but not a bad day in all. Linda =
Felker joined us all the way from Eagan and ended up adding quite a few =
species to her Rice County list. Thank you, Linda, for offering and =
doing all the driving today! I'm so happy you had a great day!

Good birding!
Dave Bartkey
Faribault, MN
cerulean1966@msn.com<mailto:cerulean1966@msn.com>=20

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C42A17.7FF20B80

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 15px; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace =
prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" /><![endif]-->
<DIV>Hi everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; The Birding Club of Rice County held it's second field trip =
today=20
with pretty good results. We ended the day with 77 total species seen.=20
Highlights included&nbsp;Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Yellow-rumped Warbler, =
Lesser=20
and Greater Yellowlegs, Dunlin, Pectoral Sandpiper, Great-horned Owl =
(fantastic=20
looks), Wilson's Snipe, Pileated Woodpecker, Hermit Thrush, Brown=20
Thrasher,&nbsp;Yellow-headed Blackbird, Purple Martin, Barn Swallow, No. =

Rough-wing Swallow,&nbsp; Eastern Meadowlark, Mute Swan (2), 13 duck=20
species,&nbsp;and 9 species of sparrow including Lincoln's and one lone=20
Am.&nbsp;Tree Sparrow.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; It could have been a lot less windy, but not a bad day in =
all. Linda=20
Felker joined us all the way from Eagan and ended up adding quite a few =
species=20
to her Rice County list. Thank you, Linda, for offering and doing all =
the=20
driving today! I'm so happy you had a great day!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good birding!</DIV>
<DIV>Dave Bartkey</DIV>
<DIV>Faribault, MN</DIV>