[mou] Re: [mnbird] SW Minnesota - August 1 - 3, 2004

svdbosse@charter.net svdbosse@charter.net
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:35:07 +0000

Dear all,
i'm not sure how interesting this is to people, but on 5400 etc. North Shore Drive (my office is there on 5402) we have 2 what i believe to be Sharp-shinned hawks nesting or something?. i don't know where the nest is but they've been here for a couple of days already, just perching on the phone lines or on top of the roofs, keking away when an intruder is near, you can get real good views of them since they don't fly away when a human comes near. let me know if you want more details (i believe they are sharp-shinned because they are small, the kekking sounds like them and the tail is squarish).
Sandra