[mou] Evening and Pine Grossbeaks, other "common" northern species

Peter Kondrashov p_kondrashov@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:52:53 -0800 (PST)

--0-1083583564-1101919973=:19256

Hi Folks,

I am a birder from Missouri and I will be in Duluth for a week in late December looking for any northern specialties. Please post sightings of any of these birds, not only GGOW and NHOW, but also: boreal owl, snowy owl, ruffed grouse, sharp-tailed grouse, spruce grouse, black-backed woodpecker, american three-toed woodpecker, boreal chickadee, gray jay, bohemian waxwing, evening grosbeak, hoary redpoll. Once again, please post any sightings of these birds, because I know of many other birders that are thinking "Duluth.." this winter.

Also if you have any helpful tips on finding these species any advice would be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to get to Saz ZIm Bog! I have ordered the birdfing guide, but do not have it yet. One of the species that I do not know where and how to look for is the boreal owl.

Good birding

Peter Kondrashov

Maryville, MO

--0-1083583564-1101919973=:19256

<DIV>
<P>Hi Folks,</P>
<P>I am a birder from Missouri and I will be in Duluth for a week in late December looking for any northern specialties. Please post sightings of any of these birds, not only GGOW and NHOW, but also: boreal owl, snowy owl, ruffed grouse, sharp-tailed grouse, spruce grouse, black-backed woodpecker, american three-toed woodpecker, boreal chickadee, gray jay, bohemian waxwing, evening grosbeak, hoary redpoll. Once again, please post any sightings of these birds, because I know of many other birders that are thinking "Duluth.." this winter.</P>
<P>Also if you have any helpful tips on finding these species any advice would be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to get to Saz ZIm Bog! I have ordered the birdfing guide, but do not have it yet. One of the&nbsp;species that I do not know where and how to look for is the boreal owl.</P>
<P>Good birding</P>
<P>Peter Kondrashov</P>
<P>Maryville, MO</P></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>