[mou] Partial Albino GGOW

Byokel@aol.com Byokel@aol.com
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:24:21 EST

--part1_ce.5d2c784b.2ee52ae5_boundary

Numerous GGOW and NHOW continue in the Sax-Zim area.  Noteworthy was a very
tolerant bird on Melrude Rd (59), 2 miles N of 52 (Comstock Lk Rd) with pure
white patches on the greater coverts bilaterally.  This bird (or a similar one)
was present 4-5 miles N of this location last weekend.  We were unable to
locate either the melanistic GGOW on Munger Shaw or the white GGOW on Admiral Rd
(788) today.
"Our" GGOW continues on a daily basis -- in fact, it was the first bird we
saw when we looked out our bedroom window this AM!

Ben Yokel
Cotton, MN

--part1_ce.5d2c784b.2ee52ae5_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Numerous GGOW and NHOW continue in=20=
the Sax-Zim area.&nbsp; Noteworthy was a very tolerant bird on Melrude Rd (5=
9), 2 miles N of 52 (Comstock Lk Rd) with pure white patches on the greater=20=
coverts bilaterally.&nbsp; This bird (or a similar one) was present 4-5 mile=
s N of this location last weekend.&nbsp; We were unable to locate either the=
 melanistic GGOW on Munger Shaw or the white GGOW on Admiral Rd (788) today.=
<BR>
"Our" GGOW continues on a daily basis -- in fact, it was the first bird we s=
aw when we looked out our bedroom window this AM!<BR>
<BR>
Ben Yokel<BR>
Cotton, MN</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ce.5d2c784b.2ee52ae5_boundary--