[mou] Re: [mnbird] Great Grey Owl in St. Paul

Sharon Stiteler sharonks@mn.rr.com
Thu, 09 Dec 2004 23:41:50 -0600

The great gray owl in St. Paul was seen by several people throughout the day
today.  The neighbors (and even the local mail carrier) are all very
friendly and eager to help you find the owl.  When I went this morning there
were so many MOU board members, we almost had a quorum.  Thanks to Bill
George who found the owl while I was there and pointed it out.

When you get to the general area just listen for mobbing by crows, jays or
gray squirrels and they should help reveal where it is.  For those concerned
about the bird's health, it was observed feeding by at least one person
today and it's in a neighborhood that is mere blocks from The Raptor Center.

--
Sharon Stiteler
Minneapolis, MN