[mou] Northern Shrike

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:44:56 -0600

--Apple-Mail-12-26644689

There is a Northern Shrike hanging out in the trees around my deck
where the feeders are.
I saw it last week too but had myself talked into it being a weird type
of gray jay.
I had to admit the truth today.  I watched it in the raging snowstorm.
All the other birds made themselves scarce.
I live it Britt, NE SLC.
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-12-26644689

Shrike hanging out in the trees around my deck where the feeders are.

I saw it last week too but had myself talked into it being a weird
type of gray jay.

I had to admit the truth today.  I watched it in the raging snowstorm.

All the other birds made themselves scarce.

I live it Britt, NE SLC.</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-12-26644689--