[mou] Varied Thrush

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson@unidial.com
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 08:54:29 -0600

The Varied Thrush is back this morning.We are at 1974 W Summer in Falcon
Heights. From Roselawn exit south on Prior to Summer and one block
west.Tan house on the corner.Park on Summer and walk past garage.It has
been seen under the feeder on the stump,in the next yard under the
feeder,but mostly on the far side of the next yard under the wooden
fence.The is a crabapple tree and I suspect it is feeding on fruit that
has fallen into the leaves.It is an adult male,very brightly marked.It
was seen by Leslie Marcus about 1:30 and other birders until about 3:00
pm yesterday but Bob Holtz did not find it about 400 pm.(but did see a
Robin fly over)
Manley Olson  651 644 2848