[mou] Re: [mnbird] Redpolls in Richfield

Christine Petersen Christine Petersen <petersenca@earthlink.net>
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:11:27 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

We had at least three common redpolls hanging out on our thistle feeder and sheltering in the arbor vitae on Sunday. First time I've seen them on our property.

Christine
on the shores of Glen Lake, Minnetonka, Hennepin Co.

"Our correspondences have wings -- paper birds that fly from my house to yours -- flocks of ideas crisscrossing the country. Once opened, a connection is made. We are not alone in the world."

Terry Tempest Williams, from Refuge: An Unnatural History of Family and Place