[mou] "flock" of Brown Creepers, Medina, Hennepin Co.

Madeleine Linck Madeleine Linck" <mlinck@threeriversparkdistrict.org
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:25:18 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C3EC8A.C14D3390

This morning, there were (3) Brown Creepers following each other up and =
around the tree in my yard where I hang suet.  I have had one Creeper =
all winter coming in to feed at the base of the tree where the suet is =
hanging.  This was the first time I saw 3 together and they appeared to =
be staying together as a group.  They look especially small when the =
Pileated comes flying in!

Madeleine Linck
Medina, Hennepin County

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C3EC8A.C14D3390

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This morning, there were (3) Brown =
Creepers=20
following each other up and around the&nbsp;tree in my yard where I hang =

suet.&nbsp; I have had one Creeper all winter coming in to feed at the =
base of=20
the tree where the suet is hanging.&nbsp; This was the first time I saw =
3=20
together and they appeared to be staying together as a group.&nbsp; They =
look=20
especially small when the Pileated comes flying in!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Madeleine Linck</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Medina, Hennepin =
County</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C3EC8A.C14D3390--