[mou] Gyr Sat. in WI

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson@unidial.com
Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:26:58 -0600

What is unfortuneate about seeing a marked bird?Many of the Perigrines
we see in Minnesota are banded.When you are leading an MOU field trip do
you discount  banded birds if you happen to see the band? I suspect for
most of us a free-flying Snowy Owl is welcome on our lists and the joy
of seeing it is not diminished by the fact that it is part of someones
research study.    Manley Olson