[mou] Reliable B. Waxwings (?)

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:37:38 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3F4B3.9263C040

About a week ago I posted a message mentioning I observed  some Bohemian =
Waxwings that were flying around the intersection of Haines and Anderson =
Rd in Duluth.=20

Well today I was buying some flowers and other gifts for my stupidness =
of forgetting about Valentine's Day at Engwals Florist in Duluth.  =
Engwals is located on the Hermantown Rd and only a 1/2 mile from the =
above intersection. As I was getting out of the store I heard the B. =
Waxwings and thought to myself where in hell where you guys last =
weekend!

The waxwings were perched in a aspen tree and I looked around and =
noticed all these little crab apple trees with fruit on them and I feel =
fairly certain that they are feeding on them. There a few of these trees =
around on the Engwals property and they should stick around this area =
till food is all gone.

To get there from I-35, take the 40th Ave West exit and drive all the =
way up 40th to the top of the hill. Than 40th ave West will change its =
name to the Haines Rd. Stay on the Haines Rd to the second stop sign and =
take a left here on the Hermantown Rd. and Engwals is up ahead. Also =
drive around the neighborhood if they are not here as they might have =
other places they visit.

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3F4B3.9263C040

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>About a week ago I posted a message =
mentioning I=20
observed&nbsp; some Bohemian Waxwings that were flying around the =
intersection=20
of Haines and Anderson Rd in Duluth. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well today I was buying some flowers =
and other=20
gifts for my stupidness of forgetting about Valentine's Day at Engwals =
Florist=20
in Duluth.&nbsp; Engwals is located on the Hermantown Rd and only a 1/2 =
mile=20
from the above intersection. As I was getting out of the store I heard =
the B.=20
Waxwings and thought to myself where in hell where you guys last=20
weekend!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The waxwings were perched in a aspen =
tree and I=20
looked around and noticed all these little crab apple trees with fruit =
on them=20
and I feel fairly certain that they are feeding on them. There a few of =
these=20
trees around on the Engwals property and they should stick around this =
area till=20
food is all gone.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>To get there from I-35, take the 40th =
Ave West exit=20
and drive all the way up 40th to the top of the hill. Than 40th ave West =
will=20
change its name to the Haines Rd. Stay on the Haines Rd to the second =
stop sign=20
and take a left here on the Hermantown&nbsp;Rd.&nbsp;and Engwals is up =
ahead.=20
Also drive around the neighborhood if they are not here as they might =
have other=20
places they visit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Hendrickson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Duluth</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3F4B3.9263C040--