[mou] check list changes

Paul Budde Paul.Budde@us.benfieldgroup.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:35:15 -0600

Regular MOURC members do have six year term limits, as one regular
member rotates off each year.  The 2004 committee has one new regular
menmber, one new alternate, and a new Chair.  The former Chair, Kim
Eckert, solicited input for new members in a variety of places,
including through an e-mail last November or December on this
listservice.  None of the current regular members has served in that
capacity for more than six years.=20

Paul Budde
Minneapolis, MN

-----Original Message-----
From: mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu [mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu] On
Behalf Of Laura Erickson
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 3:14 PM
To: fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us; mou-net@cbs.umn.edu
Subject: Re: [mou] check list changes

I'm very aware of how thankless a task being on the records committee=20
is.  But I'm wondering how one goes about getting on the committee?
Most=20
organizations I've belonged to have term limits to committees, but I=20
believe some dominant voices on MOURC have been on the committee for
decades.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Producer, "For the Birds" radio program <http://www.lauraerickson.com/>

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of=20
birds.  There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains
of=20
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

                                 --Rachel Carson