[mou] MRVAC meeting this Thursday

Steve Weston Steve Weston" <sweston2@comcast.net
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:10:16 -0600

The Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) will hold its February meeting on Thursday the 26th.

Speaker: Caroll Henderson
The Program:  Costa Rica & World Conservation
Carrol Henderson, Supervisor of the Department of Natural Resources Non-game Wildlife Program, will present a program on the
conservation movement that has developed in Costa Rica since 1969.  He will discuss how Costa Rica has become a world leader
in conservation of endangered habitats, in recognizing the importance of preserving biodiversity and in promoting nature
tourism as a means of conserving protected areas.

Please,  join us  at 7:30 p.m. at the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor’s Center in Bloomington.  You may
wish to come early for the social period with coffee, cookies and committee exhibits.  There is no admission.  All are
welcome.

For directions call me (612-978-3993), e-mail me
or see our newsletter at: http://home.comcast.net/~mrvac/Feb2004.doc
or you can visit our website: www.mrvac.org .

Steve Weston on Quigley Lake in Eagan
sweston2@comcast.net