[mou] Golden Eagles, Houston County

Dedrick Benz benzdedrick@hotmail.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:35:04 +0000

I took the morning today (Thursday) to look for Golden Eagles, Redpolls, and
Eurasian Collared-Doves in Houston County.

I discovered a shorter, faster, more Golden-laden route to Beaver Creek
State Park from Winona!

County Road 10 does a horseshoe with 76.

>From the northern intersection of 10 & 76, I had Goldens at 1.3 miles and
4.2 miles on 10.  My best guess is one 1st year and one 2nd year bird.  Also
had an Eastern Bluebird at about 1.2 miles from 76.

Beaver Creek:  nothing unusual
Caledonia: my Collared-Dove, redpoll search yielded nothing.

Dedrick Benz
Winona, MN