[mou] MOU Winter Field Trip pics

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:14:58 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C3FD22.EF959960

Hello:

Tony Hertzel and Dave Cahlander added some digital pictures of the past =
MOU Field Trip here in Duluth and surrounding areas.  There is a group =
picture of all of us and a great picture of John Hockema feeding a Grey =
Jay off his hand.  John Arthur who came along took some of pictures and =
his picture of the female Spruce Grouse and the Grey Jay were very nice. =
 John also took a picture of John trying to kiss me on the cheek and you =
can see my expression I wasn't in the mood for kisses. (-:

Also for those that didn't go along and are curious about MOU trips =
these pictures will give you a look on what is going on and you might be =
able to recognize some people in these pictures.

These pictures will be up until late April for viewing. Than after that =
there will be pics of the MOU April trips. Maybe some pics of the Salt =
Lake Weekend event. To see them go to the MOU web site and than scroll =
down to " MOU Trip Summary" click that link and you'll see the pics.

Thanks again Tony and Dave. Also thank you John Arthur for your great =
pics you donated to the site as well!

I still have room (10-13) spots for the April 3-4 trip to Montevideo. =
Let me know at smithville4@charter.net

Mike Hendrickson
MOU Field Trip Guy.
Duluth, MN
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C3FD22.EF959960

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tony Hertzel and Dave Cahlander added =
some digital=20
pictures of the past MOU Field Trip here in Duluth and surrounding =
areas.&nbsp;=20
There is a group picture of all of us and a great picture of John =
Hockema=20
feeding a Grey Jay off his hand.&nbsp; John Arthur who came along took =
some of=20
pictures and his picture of the female Spruce Grouse and the Grey Jay =
were very=20
nice.&nbsp; John also took a picture of John trying to kiss me on the =
cheek and=20
you can see my expression I wasn't in the mood for kisses. =
(-:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also for those that didn't go along and =
are curious=20
about MOU trips these pictures will give you a look on what is going on =
and you=20
might be able to recognize some people in these pictures.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>These pictures will be up until late =
April for=20
viewing. Than after that there will be pics of the MOU April trips. =
Maybe some=20
pics of the Salt Lake Weekend event. To see them go to the MOU web site =
and than=20
scroll down to " MOU Trip Summary" click that link and you'll see the=20
pics.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks again Tony and Dave. Also thank =
you John=20
Arthur for your great pics you donated to the site as well!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I still have room (10-13) spots for the =
April 3-4=20
trip to Montevideo. Let me know at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:smithville4@charter.net">smithville4@charter.net</A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Hendrickson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>MOU Field Trip Guy.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Duluth, MN</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C3FD22.EF959960--