[mou] Snowy Owl in St. Paul

Julian Sellers JulianSellers@msn.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:33:10 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3FDFF.685F26E0

At 1 pm today, Joel and Gail Roberts called me to tell me that a large, =
white owl had been on their roof all day.  I zipped over, and saw the =
Snowy Owl there from 1:05 to 1:20.  It's on the southeast corner of =
their roof, and the house is on the southeast corner of Fairmount and =
Finn, in the Macalester-Groveland neighborhood of St. Paul.  From =
Cleveland and St. Clair, go west one block to Finn, then north three =
blocks to Fairmount, but stop halfway between Princeton and Fairmount to =
see the owl on the edge of the roof.

Julian Sellers
St. Paul
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3FDFF.685F26E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>At 1 pm today, Joel and Gail Roberts called me =
to tell me=20
that a large, white owl had been on their roof all day.&nbsp; I zipped =
over, and=20
saw the Snowy Owl there from 1:05 to 1:20.&nbsp; It's on the southeast =
corner of=20
their roof, and the house is on the southeast corner of Fairmount and =
Finn, in=20
the Macalester-Groveland neighborhood of St. Paul.&nbsp; From Cleveland =
and St.=20
Clair, go west one block to Finn, then north three blocks to Fairmount, =
but stop=20
halfway between Princeton and Fairmount to see the owl on the edge of =
the=20
roof.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Julian Sellers</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>St. Paul</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3FDFF.685F26E0--