[mou] No WWDove

TeamVagrant@aol.com TeamVagrant@aol.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:00:36 EDT

--part1_a0.f6eabc4.2e050654_boundary

I did not see the dove now for the second day.  Oh well, fun while it lasted.

It's sometimes difficult to keep the kids and dogs calm enough to provide an
environment "bird friendly".
It was nice to meet you who came up for a look-see.

Chris Elmgren
Duluth, Gnesen twp

--part1_a0.f6eabc4.2e050654_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I did not see the dove now for th=
e second day.&nbsp; Oh well, fun while it lasted.&nbsp; <BR>
It's sometimes difficult to keep the kids and dogs calm enough to provide an=
 environment "bird friendly".&nbsp; <BR>
It was nice to meet you who came up for a look-see.<BR>
<BR>
Chris Elmgren<BR>
Duluth, Gnesen twp<BR>
</FONT></HTML>