[mou] Lark Bunting - Brown Co.

birder-birding5331@mailblocks.com birder-birding5331@mailblocks.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:42:43 -0700

I seen a LARK BUNTING in Springfield by the golf course over lunch. It
was singing in a partally dead cottonwood tree in the upper most branch.

To get there:
*From US 14 turn south (onto Cass Ave) by Shell
*Go four (4) blocks turn right (onto Central St)
*Go two (2) blocks turn left (onto O'Connell Ave) at Tauers SuperValu
*Either park at Schwarzrock's Pit (where the gravel piles are at) or
call the  Spfd. Golf Club (located at the end of O'Connell Ave) (507)
723-5888
*There is a trail that leads to the road on both sides of the field. It
follows the river to the bridge and then through the park.

E-mail me for more info about the trails.

Nathan Wersal
Springfield
Brown County

Mailblocks - A Better Way to Do Email