[mou] Bobwhite

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:07:30 -0500

--Apple-Mail-2-732384806

I heard a Bobwhite calling at 7 AM this morning from the woods of our
property.  It was confirmed by my neighbour who also heard it.  I have
no idea where it came from but I enjoyed it anyway.
The Whip-Poor-Will is alive and calling across the lake.  It has been
too cold for me to hear it (windows closed) until recently.
I live in Britt/Northeastern St Louis County
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-2-732384806

calling at 7 AM this morning from the woods of our property.  It was
confirmed by my neighbour who also heard it.  I have no idea where it
came from but I enjoyed it anyway.

The Whip-Poor-Will is alive and calling across the lake.  It has been
too cold for me to hear it (windows closed) until recently.

I live in Britt/Northeastern St Louis County</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2-732384806--