[mou] Mount Olivet...Titmouse...Nay :/

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 07:31:18 -0600

Went to Mount Olivet yesterday for a few hours and had my typical lack of =
luck in seeing what I was looking for.  Talked to one of the staff members =
and she said the titmouse was seen on Saturday so I hung out near the =
steps around the southern side of the building and watched the feeder for =
roughly 2 hours.  Zero luck for the titmouse.  Did see plenty of other =
stuff, most of which was just common feeder stuff. =20

I suppose interesting was:

2 common redpolls that showed up for about 2 or 3 minutes and foraged in =
the bush 5 feet away from me
1 Snow Goose fly-over with a flock of 35 Canada's

Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P.
Fridley, MN