[mou] He's gone

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:10:58 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C402B3.4CCDBE10

I talked to my dad this morning to tell me that Jake died and he went =
very peacefully. I very sadden by this as I can't get his constant movie =
in my head of all the time we spent together and things we left =
unfinished. I know in my heart he's in heaven and with relatives. He is =
not alone.=20

My sister is doing pretty good and holding up. I guess she inherited my =
mother's trait in being strong in times like this.
I am more like my father and very emotional.=20

I would like to thank the 40-50 people that sent emails to me. All your =
messages put a band aid over my heart. I miss him so much and it really =
hurts, all your messages eased the pain.

I woke up and saw juncos at my feeder and I know they are migrants as =
all winter I never saw one junco in my yard. You know I really can't =
wait for spring! I been telling Monica how I can't wait to sit under our =
apple trees with my children and letting out a big sigh!=20

I thank you all

Mike Hendrickson
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C402B3.4CCDBE10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I talked to my dad this morning to tell =
me that=20
Jake died and he went very peacefully. I very sadden by this as I can't =
get his=20
constant movie in my head of all the time we spent together and things =
we left=20
unfinished. I know in my heart he's in heaven and with relatives. He is =
not=20
alone. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My sister is doing pretty good and =
holding up. I=20
guess she inherited my mother's trait in being strong in times like=20
this.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am more like my father and very =
emotional.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would like to thank the 40-50 people =
that sent=20
emails to me. All your messages put a band aid over my heart. I miss him =
so much=20
and it really hurts, all your messages eased the pain.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I woke up and saw juncos at my feeder =
and I know=20
they are migrants as all winter I never saw one junco in my yard. You =
know I=20
really can't wait for spring! I been telling Monica how I can't wait to =
sit=20
under our apple trees with my children and letting out a big sigh! =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I thank you all</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike =
Hendrickson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C402B3.4CCDBE10--