[mou] Quick trip

Steve and Sue Morton smorton@mvtvwireless.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:28:51 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C406D5.EAEBD020

I made a quick trip from Cottonwood, MN to Omaha, NE and back yesterday =
and today.  I didn't have time to stop and do any real birding, but did =
take note of migrating flocks along Interstate 29 and MN Highway 23.  =
All of my watching was done at a speed of 55-75 mph.  It's amazing I saw =
anything!  While stopped at a rest area near Vermillion, S.D., I did see =
two merlins fly overhead.  They were quite noisy.  I saw numerouse =
flocks of starlings, grackles, robins, and Canada Geese.  i saw two =
small flocks of snow geese.  of of 200 just north of I-90 after turning =
onto 23; another of approx. 100 just south of Jasper, MN, Hwy. 23.  The =
birds and I were both on the move!  Kestrels and red-winged black birds =
were scattered about, too.

Sue Morton, Cottonwood, Lyon County
------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C406D5.EAEBD020

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I made a quick trip from Cottonwood, MN =
to Omaha,=20
NE and back yesterday and today.&nbsp; I didn't have time to stop and do =
any=20
real birding, but did take note of migrating flocks along Interstate 29 =
and MN=20
Highway 23.&nbsp; All of my watching was done at a speed of 55-75 =
mph.&nbsp;=20
It's amazing I saw anything!&nbsp; While stopped at a rest area near =
Vermillion,=20
S.D., I did see two merlins fly overhead.&nbsp; They were quite =
noisy.&nbsp; I=20
saw numerouse flocks of starlings, grackles, robins, and Canada =
Geese.&nbsp; i=20
saw two small flocks of snow geese.&nbsp; of of 200 just north of I-90 =
after=20
turning onto 23; another of approx. 100 just south of Jasper, MN, Hwy. =
23.&nbsp;=20
The birds and I were both on the move!&nbsp; Kestrels and red-winged =
black birds=20
were scattered about, too.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sue Morton, Cottonwood, Lyon=20
County</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C406D5.EAEBD020--