[mou] MRVAC meeting this Thursday

Steve Weston Steve Weston" <sweston2@comcast.net
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:07:48 -0600

The Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) will hold its March meeting on Thursday the 25th.

Speaker: Pam Perry
The Program:  "Lead & Loons"
Pam Perry, of the Department of Natural Resources Non-game Wildlife Program, will present a program on detailing what
studies on Loon mortality have revealed about the damage done by fishing with lead sinkers.  Also she will talk about what
is being done to reduce lead use in fishing.

Please,  join us  at 7:30 p.m. at the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor’s Center in Bloomington.  You may
wish to come early for the social period with coffee, cookies and committee exhibits.  There is no admission.  All are
welcome.

For directions call me (612-978-3993), e-mail me
or see our newsletter at: http://home.comcast.net/~mrvac/Feb2004.doc
or you can visit our website: www.mrvac.org .

Steve Weston on Quigley Lake in Eagan
sweston2@comcast.net