[mou] mute swan

sharrie slafleur@mchsi.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:20:30 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C41010.72B37060

I went to shakopee on my route today and stopped at the park to feed the =
geese.. i saw a couple snow geese, the first time i have ever seen them =
and got some great photos and went down to the river to see the other =
ducks and geese and there was a mute swan swimming with the geese and =
ducks (the only one, does it think it is a goose ??) .. all white with a =
dusty roseyish beak...very pretty.. took a whole role of film... i saw =
an unusual looking duck that i couldnt find in the book.. looked like a =
typical mallard only all green.. not just the head... any body regonise =
this.. i couldnt find it any of my new books.... thanks...
sharrie

i ended up getting minnesota birds and minnesota raptors and saving up =
for this great raptor book ($45) which has several different photos of =
the same types of bird..cant recall the name..also, can anybody =
recommend a good size of lens to get better close-ups...mine just isnt =
good enough...from a distance that is... thanks again...by the way iam =
having a blast driving all over looking for different birds...

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C41010.72B37060

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I went to shakopee on my route today and stopped =
at the=20
park to feed the geese.. i saw a couple snow geese, the first time i =
have ever=20
seen them and got some great photos and went down to the river to see =
the other=20
ducks and geese and there was a mute swan swimming with the geese and =
ducks=20
</FONT><FONT face=3DArial>(the only one, does it think it is a goose =
??)&nbsp;..=20
all white with a dusty roseyish beak...very pretty.. took a whole role =
of=20
film... i saw an unusual looking duck that i couldnt find in the book.. =
looked=20
like a typical mallard only all green.. not just the head... any body =
regonise=20
this.. i couldnt find it any of my new books.... thanks...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>sharrie</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>i ended up getting minnesota birds and minnesota =
raptors=20
and saving up for this great raptor book ($45) which has=20
several&nbsp;different&nbsp;photos of the same types of bird..cant =
recall the=20
name..also, can anybody recommend a good size of lens to get better=20
close-ups...mine just isnt good enough...from a distance that is... =
thanks=20
again...by the way iam having a blast driving all over looking for =
different=20
birds...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C41010.72B37060--