[mou] Brant Update 2PM Monday, March 22nd

Terence Brashear birdnird@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:02:05 -0800 (PST)

Steve Roman just called and he is looking at the
Brant.  The bird is at the sewage ponds as previously
reported.  Although, Steve saw the bird at the river
on the south side of highway 33 initially and it flew
to the sewage pond area.  The flock of Canada Geese it
is with are skittish and the brant can be seen with a
scope.

Regards,

Terry
--- Dennis/Barbara Martin <dbmartin@skypoint.com>