[mou] RFI: TX, Black-capped Vireo?

Cyndi Elias cyndielias@juno.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:10:26 GMT

I'm heading to Texas tomorrow.  It's for work, but I'll have the weekend in Austin.  I wanted to look into going to the Shin Oak observation area at Balcones Canyonlands NWR to try for the BCVI, but looks like almost all Dept of the Interior websites have been shut down due to not complying with security requirements.  So I haven't been able to find much information - will they be there singing yet, are visitors allowed access, how do I get there, etc.  So if anyone has been there or knows anything about it, please let me know.

Looks like I'll go to Houston from Austin next week, where I'll also hopefully have some free time.  A little early for the coast, maybe, but I'll take what I can get!

Thanks,
Cyndi Elias

cyndielias@juno.com

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!