[mou] Moderator friendly reminder

Terence Brashear birdnird@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:43:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks

With the onset of spring, and the increase in bird
activity, I'd like to remind people to stick to the
posting guidelines for MOU-NET.

I quote:

"MOU-Net is not meant to be a mailing list for posting
every sighting; rather, look here for posts of
observations that contribute to the understanding of
the birds in the state. This includes sightings of
birds that are unusual, in an unusual location or out
of season, or present in significantly higher numbers
than normally expected."

The other moderators and I like to have a hands off
approach, but will periodically remind people of
posting guidelines.  They are available at:

http://www.cbs.umn.edu/~mou/listservice.html

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards,

Terry Brashear
Moderator MOU-NET
Hennepin County, MN