[mou] Controversy

Steve and Sue Morton smorton@mvtvwireless.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:10:26 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C412AD.9812D630

Well, I guess everyone is pretty stressed out!  Thank you, MOU =
"administrators" and volunteers for everything that you do.  We all need =
to say that!  I am surely one of those beginners who has unintentionally =
abused the system. I must say that I enjoy chatting with the more =
experienced birders.  I have learned a great deal about birding just =
from reading the MOUnet e-mails.  Let's all take a deep breath and be =
respectful of one another and the guidelines. Is it possible to survey =
the members in order to gather information that might be useful in =
sustaining or changing the guidelines?  I am new to this organization =
and look forward to meeting others on my first MOU trip in April!  Oh!  =
I really do think I had a Savannah sparrow in my backyard yesterday!

Sue Morton, Cottonwood

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C412AD.9812D630

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, I guess everyone is pretty =
stressed=20
out!&nbsp; Thank you, MOU "administrators" and volunteers for everything =
that=20
you do.&nbsp; We all need to say that!&nbsp; I am surely one of those =
beginners=20
who has unintentionally abused the system. I must say that I enjoy =
chatting with=20
the more experienced birders.&nbsp; I have learned a great deal about =
birding=20
just from reading the MOUnet e-mails.&nbsp; Let's all take a deep breath =
and be=20
respectful of one another and the guidelines.&nbsp;Is it possible to =
survey the=20
members in order to gather information that might be useful in =
sustaining or=20
changing the guidelines?&nbsp; I am new to this organization and look =
forward to=20
meeting others on my first MOU trip in April!&nbsp; Oh!&nbsp; I really =
do think=20
I had a Savannah sparrow in my backyard yesterday!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sue Morton, Cottonwood</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C412AD.9812D630--