[mou] Everything is alright

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:11:23 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C412B6.1C058C50

This is sort of funny but you know this day was eventful and once again =
I lit the match and boom! Yes Terry Brashear and I are good buddies and =
I respect Terry a lot. I was very careful to not attack Terry because he =
has deal with the cards he's given and do his job.=20

I just wanted to tweak them guidelines some and make it open to =
everyone. Remember I am fairly certain if not correct that these =
guideline were written when the MOU use to have two listserves and each =
served a purpose. MOU no longer has two listserves and the one the MOU =
was left with is the listserve that only wanted rare or odd sightings to =
be posted on. MnBird is a affiliated bird club of the MOU and it doesn't =
make sense to tell novice type MOU members or backyard birder MOU =
members to go post it on MnBird and not the MOU-Net listserve and than =
take there dues and say "thanks".  MOU members should have the right to =
use the listserve within common sense and report whatever bird or =
discuss any bird related topic without throwing the hammer at them.

No this is not about the "elite vs. the rank amateurs" its about going =
back to the listserve the MOU was left with and rewriting the guidelines =
because the MOU has changed and we need to restructure the listserve. We =
are under old guidelines that don't fit the needs of the general =
membership. This is not about lister vs. non lister either.

I got a a lot of emails from a lot of people and I love all the support =
I gotten. This Saturday there is a MOU board meeting and this issue will =
be discussed. That is good. NO this will NOT be a WWE Wrestlemania =
event! lol Everyone involve are good friends! I am still bringing my =
steel chair in case!

Mr. Mattson did a great job to put things in perspective as well. Jim B. =
told me to go to hell and I fell out of my chair laughing as we are =
great friends. So YES we do respect each other and like Martha Stewart =
tells me each day " that is a good thing".

Cheers=20
Mike Hendrickson
------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C412B6.1C058C50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is sort of funny but you know this =
day was=20
eventful and once again I lit the match and boom! Yes Terry Brashear and =
I are=20
good buddies and I respect Terry a lot. I was very careful to not attack =
Terry=20
because he has deal with the cards he's given and do his job. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just wanted to tweak them guidelines =
some and=20
make it open to everyone. Remember I am fairly certain if not correct =
that these=20
guideline were written when the MOU use to have two listserves and each =
served a=20
purpose. MOU no longer has two listserves and the one the MOU was left =
with is=20
the listserve that only wanted rare or odd sightings to be posted on. =
MnBird is=20
a affiliated bird club of the MOU and it doesn't make sense to tell =
novice type=20
MOU members or backyard birder MOU members to go post it on MnBird and =
not the=20
MOU-Net listserve and than take there dues and say "thanks".&nbsp; MOU =
members=20
should have the right to use the listserve within common sense and =
report=20
whatever bird or discuss any bird related topic without throwing the =
hammer at=20
them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>No this is not about the "elite vs. the =
rank=20
amateurs" its about going back to the listserve the MOU was left with =
and=20
rewriting the guidelines because the MOU has changed and we need to =
restructure=20
the listserve. We are under old guidelines that don't fit the needs of =
the=20
general membership. This is not about lister vs. non lister =
either.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I got a a lot of emails from a lot of =
people and I=20
love all the support I gotten. This Saturday there is a MOU board =
meeting and=20
this issue will be discussed. That is good. NO this will NOT be a WWE=20
Wrestlemania event! lol Everyone involve are good friends! I am still =
bringing=20
my steel chair in case!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mr. Mattson did a great job to put =
things in=20
perspective as well. Jim B. told me to go to hell and I fell out of my =
chair=20
laughing as we are great friends. So&nbsp;YES we do respect each other =
and like=20
Martha Stewart tells me each day " that is a good thing".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cheers </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike =
Hendrickson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C412B6.1C058C50--