[mou] Conservation, Tongass Action

fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:20:55 -0600

>From: "Kirsten Collings" <kjcollings@earthlink.net>
>To: <fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us>
>Subject: Tongass Action
>Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:20:13 -0600

As an MOU conservation committee member I am occasionally contacted to pass
along information to MOU members via this list serve.  Following is a
request from the Alaska Coalition, of which the MOU is a member.

Randy Frederickson

   face=3D"Times New Roman" color=3D#000000>Hi  Randy,     It was great to t=
alk
with you this morning. Thanks so much for helping us protect our  roadless
areas in the Tongass National Forest, one of America's only temperate
rainforests.  With enough letters and calls to Timber Products
Company,  we  hope to i> nfluence their decision to re-open the veneer
mill in Ketchikan, Alaska.=20