[mou] MOU April Trips

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:23:20 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C41513.46715190

Hello:

On April 3-4 this coming weekend the MOU is going to bird in Lac Qui =
Parle, Big Stone and Yellow Medicine counties. So far there are 17 =
birders signed up and ready to go and I can take a few more!=20

We are based in Montevideo and we are meeting at the Country Kitchen =
Restaurant in Montevideo. To get there follow Hwy 212 west from =
Montevideo. We will meet at 7:00am in the parking lot.

On April 17-18 the MOU will be birding for two days in Polk, Marshall =
counties. We will be based out of Crookston, Mn. We will meet at the =
McDonalds Restaurant which is next to the American Inn on Hwy. 75. We =
will meet at 7:00am in the McD's parking lot.

I have 12 birders signed up for this trip and I can take more birders on =
this trip.

These trips are at no cost, they are open to all levels of birding and =
to all that want to come along. I would encourage you to sign up to be a =
member of the MOU for these field trip offerings.=20

These trips are fun and my co-leaders are excellent. We see a lot of =
good birds, we have fun and joke a lot, we answers all your questions =
about birds we are seeing or finding and we just make it fun for all! =20

Also please check out the Minnesota Ornithologist Union web site to see =
other trip this spring that we are offering. If you want to sign up for =
any of the field trips please email me at smithville4@charter.net

Mike Hendrickson
MOU Field Trip Chairman
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C41513.46715190

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On April 3-4 this coming weekend the =
MOU is going=20
to bird in Lac Qui Parle, Big Stone and Yellow Medicine counties. So far =
there=20
are 17 birders signed up and ready to go and I can take a few more!=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are based in Montevideo and we are =
meeting at=20
the Country Kitchen Restaurant in Montevideo. To get there follow Hwy =
212 west=20
from Montevideo. We will meet at 7:00am in the parking lot.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On April 17-18 the MOU will be birding =
for two days=20
in Polk, Marshall counties.&nbsp;We will be based out of Crookston, Mn. =
We will=20
meet at the McDonalds Restaurant which is next to the American Inn on =
Hwy. 75.=20
We will meet at 7:00am in the McD's parking lot.
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have 12 birders signed up for this =
trip and I can=20
take more birders on this trip.</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>These trips are at no cost, they are =
open to all=20
levels of birding and to all that want to come along. I would encourage =
you to=20
sign up to be a member of the MOU for these field trip offerings. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>These trips are fun and my co-leaders =
are=20
excellent. We see a lot of good birds, we have fun and joke a lot, we =
answers=20
all your questions about birds we are seeing or finding and we just make =
it fun=20
for all!&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also please check out the Minnesota =
Ornithologist=20
Union web site to see other trip this spring that we are offering. If =
you want=20
to sign up for any of the field trips please email me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:smithville4@charter.net">smithville4@charter.net</A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Hendrickson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>MOU Field Trip =
Chairman</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C41513.46715190--