[mou] iceland gull

Steve and Sherry Watson watsup@boreal.org
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:32:01 -0800

Hello All,

	I was going through some of my old Mou-net emails when I came
across the one I had written the day I saw and found the hawk owl in Sax
Zim and the black-backed gull at Wisconsin point on the Minnesota side.
I must not have re-read it very well as I made a mistake when I said we
had also seen a Thayer's gull their, I meant to say it was actually an
Iceland.  I had seen the bird very well at a close range but I haven't
heard any reports of it being seen at all or anyone else finding the
bird so I'm not sure if it's still around but that is what it was.
Sorry for the mistake.  Good birding to all,

Josh Watson
Grand Marais

---