[mou] Comin' to SEE OWLS

SFbirdclub@aol.com SFbirdclub@aol.com
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:51:45 EST

--part1_6d.3841d6b2.2ec8e721_boundary

Hi,

I will be heading up to Dulutrh--Sax/Zim (or wherever else I'm directed) to
find owls (Boreal esp.) and other boreal birds and creatures (I assume
butterflies of the northern bogs are a bit past).

Any suggestions of meeting places or others out and about?

Also, even though I can pretty much set my own schedule, I would like to work
a bit there.

I'm a travel/food writer. Is there any small cafe or local legend that I
should know about? Like the Coffey Haus in Luverne? I tend to not seek out
Signature restaurants in areas not known to me.

Thanks to all.

Doug Chapman
Sioux Falls, SD

--part1_6d.3841d6b2.2ec8e721_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hi,<BR>
<BR>
I will be heading up to Dulutrh--Sax/Zim (or wherever else I'm directed) to=20=
find owls (Boreal esp.) and other boreal birds and creatures (I assume butte=
rflies of the northern bogs are a bit past).<BR>
<BR>
Any suggestions of meeting places or others out and about?<BR>
<BR>
Also, even though I can pretty much set my own schedule, I would like to wor=
k a bit there.<BR>
<BR>
I'm a travel/food writer. Is there any small cafe or local legend that I sho=
uld know about? Like the Coffey Haus in Luverne? I tend to not seek out Sign=
ature restaurants in areas not known to me.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks to all.<BR>
<BR>
Doug Chapman<BR>
Sioux Falls, SD</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_6d.3841d6b2.2ec8e721_boundary--