[mou] More tail shots!

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:59:33 -0600

Dave Cahlander just left a few minutes ago, after photographing much of the
morning.  He managed to get the clearest tail shot yet, which you can see at
<http://www.lauraerickson.com/graphics/Birds/LauraDigitalCamera/Hummingbird/DCahlanderIMG_4996.jpg>
He burned a CD of his photos before he left, so they're already up on the
web page.

As always, updates and all photos are at
<http://www.lauraerickson.com/Birds/NovemberHummingbird.html>  If the page
isn't showing information that I've said is on there, press your browser's
"Refresh" button, because a lot of time browsers keep pages like this in
their temporary internet files, and display the older version for a day.

I'm afraid the last I see her is going to be within the next two hours,
because we're leaving in the morning before sunup and she goes into hiding
in mid-afternoon.  Here's wishing her a safe and quick departure, or
unprecedented hardiness!

Laura

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

NOTE address change: bluejay@lauraerickson.com

Producer, "For the Birds" radio program
<http://www.lauraerickson.com/>

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of
birds.  There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

                                 --Rachel Carson