[mou] More Lake County Great Grays

Michael Steffes Michael.W.Steffes-1@tc.umn.edu
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:29:42 -0600

Jayne Funk and I went grocery shopping in Silver Bay this afternoon and
took the long way back.  We saw 3 Great Grays.

One was perched over Crow Creek just south of West Castle Danger Road,
about 0.3 - 0.4 mile east of its intersection with Lake County 3.

The others were on Lake County 3 between its junction with Lake County 4
(Lax Lake Road, NW of Beaver Bay) and London Crossing: one was 9 mi from
Lake Cty 4 or 5.8 mi from London Crossing;  the other was 10.2 mi from Lake
Cty 4 or 4.6 mi from London Crossing.

Then at dusk we had a fourth in the back part of our property in Castle Danger.

Michael Steffes
Lake County