FW: [mou] RE: [mnbird] Siskins on the march

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:20:45 -0600

Colin reports siskins and snow buntings in Florida

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Gjervold [mailto:tuffrasta@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:20 AM
To: Alt, Mark
Subject: Re: [mou] RE: [mnbird] Siskins on the march

Siskins are showing up in Florida as well so I am
hoping for some on the Sarasota CBC...A Snow Bunting
was photographed at Cape Canaveral last week as well.=20
Hopefully some more of my old Junk birds from MN will
make an appearnce down south.

I hope you are having fun with the owls...I am going
to try to come visit this winter as it seems as though
it is quite the spectacle.

Take it easy,

Colin Gjervold
St Petersburg, FL