[mou] owl in the yard - duluth

TeamVagrant@aol.com TeamVagrant@aol.com
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:58:52 EST

--part1_1f6.2d5ca72.2eddf2bc_boundary

We've been honored (as many have this year) to have a GGOwl in the yard since
Friday the 26th.  Its been visiting every eve. and morn. hunting very near
the house.  Finally one for the window list -- which brings the total to 109.
Question... How long do the doves stick around?  I've still got two of them
here.  I guess I thought they'd have flown the coop by now.
Feel free to visit the owl if you want.   6177 Church Road  (north up Rice
Lake road, right on Emerson rd, left on Church).

Chris Elmgren
Gnesen township,
Duluth

--part1_1f6.2d5ca72.2eddf2bc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We've been honored (as many have=20=
this year) to have a GGOwl in the yard since Friday the 26th.&nbsp; Its been=
 visiting every eve. and morn. hunting very near the house.&nbsp; Finally on=
e for the window list -- which brings the total to 109.<BR>
Question... How long do the doves stick around?&nbsp; I've still got two of=20=
them here.&nbsp; I guess I thought they'd have flown the coop by now.<BR>
Feel free to visit the owl if you want.&nbsp;&nbsp; 6177 Church Road&nbsp; (=
north up Rice Lake road, right on Emerson rd, left on Church).&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Chris Elmgren<BR>
Gnesen township,<BR>
Duluth</FONT></HTML>