[mou] Fox Sparrow etc.

Pat DeWenter hoocooks4you@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

--0-111933376-1097868579=:36215

Nothing as exciting as the Clark's Nutcracker, but we did have our first Fox Sparrow of the season visit our yard today, along with 4 White-throated Sparrows and our very  numerous Dark-eyed Juncos.  We've also had more Red-breasted Nuthatches than usual in our yard the past few days.

Pat DeWenter
Bemidji/Beltrami Co.
mailto:hoocooks4you@yahoo.com

--0-111933376-1097868579=:36215

<DIV>Nothing as exciting as the Clark's Nutcracker, but we did have our first Fox Sparrow of the season visit our yard today, along with 4 White-throated Sparrows and our very&nbsp; numerous Dark-eyed Juncos.&nbsp; We've also had more Red-breasted Nuthatches than usual in our yard the past few days.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<P>Pat DeWenter<BR>Bemidji/Beltrami Co.<BR><A href="mailto:hoocooks4you@yahoo.com">mailto:hoocooks4you@yahoo.com</A></P></DIV>
--0-111933376-1097868579=:36215--