[mou] Re: Spotted Towhee/Hennepin County

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:45:26 -0500

This bird continues to be around nearly every hour all day long.  It
continues to disappear every time the turkeys walk into the yard and seems
to come back fairly soon after the turkeys leave.  We gather that the only
people to miss it were folks who disregarded our comments on not going past
the bush on the southeast corner of the house.  If you go past that point it
appears to flush the bird and it goes into hiding.

Visitors continue to be welcome.  Follow our directions in the previous
e-mail.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com