[mou] Rancor?

fred lesher corax6330@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:32:07 -0700 (PDT)

>From here in LaCrosse, I bird in 3 states, MN, WI, &
IA, and some in Illinois. It is convenient to go to
one birdnet service each in WI & IA, and I think one
in northern IL. I'm not sure how many there are in MN,
but it is not convenient ,for me at least, to go to
several sites to keep up with sightings (or try to!).
How could MN wrap up its many sightings in one service
convenient to outsiders like me?

As for rancor, has the MOU board addressed the
subject? Could 30 minutes be devoted to hear member
concerns and comments at the annual open membership
meeting in December?

Now that the topic of rancor has been raised, it
should be the responsiblity of the MOU Board to
address it objectively and concerned members to be
heard.

Fred Lesher, LaCrosse, Wisconsin